About Fuse Inventory
Fuse Inventory is a venture backed Enterprise SaaS start-up founded at Stanford and based in NYC and SF. We solve one of the most prevalent and underserved problems in the massive eCommerce ecosystem: inventory planning. In the US alone, a staggering $1 trillion is lost every year due to poor inventory planning. Currently most retailers are stuck using archaic Excel sheets that are inflexible, fragmented, manual, and fragile. Fuse centralizes all data sources and uses proprietary algorithms to forecast demand and plan inventory accordingly.
At Fuse, we look for self-starters who know that being at an early stage startup means hard work for high impact and reward. We are a people-first culture and value transparency, honesty, and respect. As an early employee you will work closely with the founding team and have meaningful impact immediately. Our customers are some of the fastest growing brands in the world and everything you do here affects millions of consumers.
About the Position
You will be the first Sales Development Representative at Fuse working directly with the VP of Sales and CEO. SDR’s are the foundation of any strong sales team and have a clear growth path to Account Executive roles and beyond. Your role will be instrumental to the success of the company. You will prospect, qualify opportunities, and set meetings, all the while learning the skills to become a closer. We’re looking for adaptable fast-learners who are ready to take on growing responsibility. This position is based in Brooklyn, NY.
- Build a deep understanding of the supply chain space and Fuse’s platform
- Articulate Fuse’s value to anyone as a solution sell
- Prospect into new accounts at scale using top of the line sales enablement platforms
- Launch and maintain sales email campaigns
- Work with VP of Sales and CEO on sales initiatives, strategies, and creative solutions
- Manage and track all work in Salesforce CRM
- Optimize sales processes
- Not afraid to pump out hundreds of emails a day using our sales enablement tools
- Hunger to master and expand responsibilities with a goal to advance your career.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills. You will independently communicate with clients and show them a better way.
- Team focus. You know the hardest things in life can’t be done by 1 person- you need a team to achieve worthwhile goals.
- Experience with Salesforce, email automation, call automation.
- Competitive sales nature. You have the will and intent to be the best
- 1-2 years of sales experience in a tech environment preferred
- BA/BS degree preferred
Sales Development Rep
Fuse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.