At Fuse, we look for self-starters who know that being at an early stage startup means hard work, but also high impact and reward. We are a people-first culture and value transparency, honesty, and respect. As an early employee you will work closely with the founding team and have a significant impact on the company. Our customers are some of the fastest growing brands in the world and you'll be making a meaningful impact in their inventory planning.
Fuse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the Position
We are recruiting a full-stack developer. As one of our first engineering hires, you will work closely with the founding team and have a strong impact on the direction of the company. You’ll be responsible for building out major functionality for our product. You’ll have tremendous autonomy and your work will impact the business in very visible ways.
We’re looking for someone who is open-minded, driven, and resourceful. Someone who is driven by solving real problems that impact our customers on a daily basis.
- A resourceful self-starter, who has good communication and collaboration skills
- Self-manager who easily adapts to change
- Must be versatile and quick to learn new languages and frameworks
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and commitment to continuous improvement
- 2+ years industry experience as a software developer
- Prior experience with Angular2 and Go a plus
- Machine learning experience a plus
About the Position
You will be the first Sales Development Representative at Fuse working directly with the VP of Sales and CEO. SDR’s are the foundation of any strong sales team and have a clear growth path to Account Executive roles and beyond. Your role will be instrumental to the success of the company. You will prospect, qualify opportunities, and set meetings, all the while learning the skills to become a closer. We’re looking for adaptable fast-learners who are ready to take on growing responsibility.
- Build a deep understanding of the supply chain space and Fuse’s platform
- Articulate Fuse’s value to anyone as a solution sell
- Prospect into new accounts at scale using top of the line sales enablement platforms
- Launch and maintain sales email campaigns
- Work with VP of Sales and CEO on sales initiatives, strategies, and creative solutions
- Manage and track all work in Salesforce CRM
- Optimize sales processes
- Not afraid to pump out hundreds of emails a day using our sales enablement tools
- Hunger to master and expand responsibilities with a goal to advance your career.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills. You will independently communicate with clients and show them a better way.
- Team-focused. You know the hardest things in life can’t be done by 1 person; you need a team to achieve worthwhile goals.
- Experience with Salesforce, email automation, call automation.
- Competitive sales nature. You have the will and intent to be the best
- 1-2 years of sales experience in a tech environment preferred
- BA/BS degree preferred